Natex Student Accomodation
The latest student development project in Liverpool City Centre. Natex is a 566 unit student scheme with two blocks of 10 and 16 storeys comprising 472 clusters and 94 studio apartments.
The scheme is located in the heart of Liverpool and is a 5 minute walk from the University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moores University. Strong demand is expected from all students, especially postgraduates and overseas students.
Natex offers a variety of accommodation options, from cluster bedrooms to studios, offering various choices for both post-graduate and older students, at a variety of price points.
The plans to invest £1B to expand Liverpool’s Knowledge Quarter is to create a 1.8million sq ft science, health and technology hub, attracting world class companies and reinforcing Liverpool’s reputation as a global leader in medicine and technology. The expansion of the Knowledge Quarter is expected to be a major draw for international students with The University of Liverpool already having over 34% international students compared to a UK average of 25%.
Ease of payment
Contract Pack Issued to your Solicitor
On exchange of contracts (minus reservation deposit) – 3% interest on deposit begins
Payable 3 months after exchange 25%
Due on completion
5 Year NET Rental
9% for 5 Years
Why invest in student property?
- UK’s best performing asset class.
- £3.1 billion invested in the sector in 2016.
- Increased demand from overseas investors.
- 2.3 million students are in higher education in the UK.
- £3.1 billion invested in 2016.
- 424,000 places were offered on results day in 2016, up by 3% on the previous year (UCAS).
- Overseas investors contributed £1.49 billion in UK transactions in 2016.
- 40% of global student transactions have been carried out cross-border.
- Overseas buyers likely to dominate the market in 2017.
- Student property became a global powerhouse in 2015/2016.
- The UK’s market has room to grow with only 24% of students housed in purpose-built accommodation.
- Globally mobile students are underpinning the demand for purpose- built student housing.